is anyone here looking to be hired ? I mean are people watching this channel actively seeking job as pulumi developer ? Or even a sidegig as a pulumi developer ! I am looking for someone who can spend just a week, starting rightaway, and just provide Industry-grade production-use Pulumi code in python for AWS Resources : VPC, EKS, DynamoDB, Aurora, Transfer, Firewall, WAF
6 months ago
I've got an open position on my team if anyone's interested in a mix of CDK and Pulumi (python).US Remote @ Resilience, a biopharma manufacturing startup w/ $800mm in funding, with the potential to have a material impact on quantity + quality of human life if we execute.If you want a quick intro to the company, check out this article and/or this
.Some of the things we're actively working on:
• Providing a development platform for our internal product teams
• Planning and implementing a nationwide rollout of AWS Outposts to our manufacturing facilities including site -> AWS networking
• Providing secure compute resources/notebooks for internal data scientists/researchers
• Ensuring + automating GxP compliance of our infrastructure
Full job posting here, happy to answer any questions
Hi - I’m looking for a founding engineer to help build our SaaS platform for our very well-funded startup. Founders have an excellent track record and we’re just getting started. This will be a great opportunity for someone to help us build things from the ground-up.The team is fully remote and we have some amazingly talented engineers on the team. We’re trying to decide right now between Terraform and Pulumi for IaC and will probably use both, but we’re looking for someone to come help us make these decisions.This will truly be a 🚀 . There’s not a lot of info available on our company yet, but I’m happy to explain a bit more on a zoom.https://jobs.lever.co/alcion/789c704f-f7e9-4b1f-a80c-ca361e6388b7
4 months ago
Hi! I’m a co-founder at WhyLabs and we are looking for a DevOps engineer to help build the next generation of a SaaS platform for Data and AI observability. The team is fully remote (but we are limited to hiring US-based developers only) and we have been embracing Pulumi from day 1, and we are looking for somebody to take our infrastructure to the next level. You can read about our journey to Pulumi adoption here on Pulumi’s website. You will work as a force multiplier across our squads (every engineer at WhyLabs touches infra code!!), and will build the foundation for our platform to support both scalable data processing pipelines and real time services.Checkout our job posting for more details:https://jobs.lever.co/whylabs/3d0042e7-5bce-44e0-a60c-cea1be8474cf
4 months ago
Hi,Someone in this community interested to participate in a project involving AWS/GCP cloud, pulumi and python ? At cloudbuddies we are looking for a skilled pulumi person that could help us improve our existing pulumi/python code base/skills, either by coaching or by working on a per function basis.
Let me know if interested and let’s have a chat about it. Have a nice day.By the way, Cloudbuddies is providing a self service portal (Archie) that seamlessly deploys cloud landing zones, resources or complete stacks, right from the browser.An alternative to all that learning curve and cloud skills requirements. Time to deliver cloud infrastructures differently 😉Feel free to have a look and don’t hesitate to get in touch for more details.https://cloudbuddies.io
💥 New job alert: My employer CompanyCam is hiring an Infrastructure Engineer! Happy to share your resume.Must Haves:• Strong understanding of AWS VPC, RDS and S3• Experience designing systems for security and high availability.• Strong experience with Terraform to automate production workflows.
• Strong experience deploying containerized environments in production.
• Proficient writing scripts in Bash, Ruby and/or Python.• Reside permanently and currently somewhere in the U.S or Canada. Alas, we’re not set up to hire outside of the U.S and Canada.“Our devs love working here! In this hyper-competitive software development job market, guess how many of our developers have chosen to leave in the last two years. Seriously, guess. Ready? ...*One!*”Compensation based on experience: $135k-$170kLocation: RemoteFull TimeOther open roles:• Senior Mobile Developer• Engineering Manager
3 months ago
Hey all! I'm looking for general Cloud Engineers to join our tight-knit AWS/DevOps consulting team. We have a strong focus on mentorship, engineer growth, and work-life balance. Feel free to PM me here with any questions about our team/the roles. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.• Principal cloud engineer
• Senior cloud engineer
• Mid-level cloud engineer
• If you have more than 1-2 years of experience working in AWS/DevOps, then please reach out!Learn more about us at goforesight.com or on our careers page.
Hello!A client of mine — a well-funded early stages startup in Brisbane, Australia — is looking to expand the current dev team. We’re looking for a Python/Pulumi devops engineer who can help us transform and scale the current TerraForm platform . Backend is currently hosted in AWS, a Django/PostgreSQL application backend. It’s nothing complicated but we want to automate multi-AZ deployment securely.Please PM me if you’re interested, or if you know of somebody who is. Thank you ☺️