It would be great if anyone suggest me best online pulumi course with real case scenario.
07/10/2023, 9:17 PM
Hello Bharat :)
I dont know of any courses as such. But I have been using Pulumi from last few years. The way I learnt it was by creating simple resources like VPC, EC2, S3, ECS and so on.
So, if you are looking to build on ur Pulumi skills, try doing something like:
• Create a VPC with 2-3 layers of subnets. VPC consists of NAT GW, IGW, Route tables etc.
• Once, you have that, try creating a VPC function, which thn can be used to create n number of VPCs for future use-case.
• Create a central networking account, hosting TGW and try connecting all the slave VPCs to this central TGW.
• Once you are comfortable with VPC, create a RDS instance, EC2,
• Move onto complex stuff like ECS/EKS
And before you even know, you will be more than comfortable with Pulumi. 🙂
Good Luck and Best Wishes
07/11/2023, 5:14 AM
Thanks @glamorous-father-12267 for your valuable information. I really appreciate it.