@sparse-park-68967 do you have a roadmap / timeline for the helm releases preview having issues addressed and going stable?
Basically we're wondering if we should wait for it before going to production.
Bearing in mind if we go ahead with helm chart resources then we'll need to tear them down before switching to helm releases; unless I'm missing something and this can be blue green somehow?
09/23/2021, 6:11 PM
Apologies for the delay here. We are currently targeting a GA of Helm Release in Q4 of this year. We intend to devote time to continue to triage and address issues brought up by the community in an expedient manner. As such we expect to stabilize the API well before GA which should reduce the risk of adoption before GA. I don't have a definitive timeline for when we reach that stage though.
09/23/2021, 7:40 PM
No worries - thanks so much for answering. I felt bad asking the question but thought there was no harm trying. 😅
We're going to switch to the preview and try to work through any issues. 🤞