My Node.js micrservices POC is going great. finally after so much struggle, I have achieved following things. I am going to make a detailed blog once I am done with all task.
1. [done] create eks cluster
2. [done] create ECR , create services, deployments
3. [done] create Ingress for exposing services and get one ALB url per namespace.
4. [done] created A records for ALB load-balancers. http://api.syn-platform.com/ndvi/
5. [TODO] instead of http, url must work with "https"
6. [TODO] create multiple urls on project/namespace basic Ex- https://agroproject-dev-api.syn-platform.com/userauth/ etc.
7. [TODO] http to https redirect.
8. [TODO] logging, monitoring, alerts.
9. [TODO] access to developer logging, monitoring, alerts.
if anyone can review my code, it will be great. also need suggestions what else can be added in tasks list.