many-pager-8195402/24/2020, 12:40 PM
Is there a way to pin pulumi and the plugins to particular versions so that we can choose when to do the update and not be forced into it? The step config we're using currently is:
pulumi:providers:aws default_1_22_0 error: no resource plugin 'aws-v1.22.0' found in the workspace or on your $PATH, install the plugin using pulumi plugin
description: Deploy to production
- cd ../common && npm install
- cd ../production && npm install
- pulumi plugin install resource aws v1.15.0
- pulumi stack select MachineLabsLtd/production --non-interactive
- pulumi up --non-interactive --skip-preview --yes
The necessary versions are acquired as part of
If you do not maintain your home directory between NPM install and Pulumi up, you might end up misssing plugins. We have seen codefresh users in particular get hit by this.
You can change where plugins are stored with the PULUMI_HOME env car. You will want to set that for both the NPM install and Pulumi deployment steps of your codefresh pipeline.