10/05/2021, 11:30 PM
Hey Pulumi Team, I found an issue with Azures API I'm working with MSFT to solve. This is for AADDS under azure native. So what's happening is not a Pulumi issue but when you build AADDS, their API doesn't complete an important part of its workflow which is creating the NSG with special service tags on it; this is breaking workflows that build AADDS.


10/05/2021, 11:35 PM
If I'm following what you're saying correctly, it seems like this should be a bug at which is what azure-native uses.


10/06/2021, 12:57 AM
Yep, I'm gonna file it after I finish working with my CSM. I talked to my neighbor just now about it and he works on the ARM team that deals with that specific part of the service and he said they found today as well
👍 1