We are trying to understand well how to structure pulumi project where I will have:
• EKS cluster and VPC with private / public subnet
• Load balancer in public subnet
• Cloud application DNS pointing to public Load balancer
• CI/CD written in helm charts yaml
• if possible, have pulumi state backend
I wonder if there is such example project how to put this piece together, because I think the structure will be quite different than how we organise terraform modules?
• I need to support 3 different envs for my application cluster: staging, dev, prod.
Any production grade pulumi example for full-fledge cluster will be very appreciated. Doesn't have to be in AWS.