☁️ Happy re:Invent to those who celebrate 🎊! With that, we are excited to announce Crosswalk for AWS is now v1.0 and available in all languages! Crosswalk is a set of libraries that define infrastructure as code components that make it easier for you to spin up modern cloud architectures using well-architected best practices. Over 25% of all Pulumi AWS users have adopted at least one Crosswalk component for their infrastructure.
What’s new in v1.0?
• AWSX 1.0, EKS 1.0 and AWS API Gateway 1.0
• Now available in TypeScript, Python, Go, C#, Java, and YAML
• Hundreds of new features, fixes, and improvements since originally launching in 2019
Why do people love Pulumi Crosswalk for AWS?
• Simplifies creation of well-architected infrastructure using services like Amazon API Gateway, Auto Scaling, Amazon ECS and EKS, ELB, VPC, and more
• Increases development velocity through reusable code with best practices already baked-in so that teams can build cloud applications even faster
• Central to making the newly released Pulumi Architecture Templates simple, concise, and powerful
👉 Read the blog to learn more! As always, we welcome feedback and contributions to the GitHub repos pulumi-awsx, pulumi-eks, and pulumi-aws-apigateway that define the Crosswalk libraries.
12/02/2022, 10:40 AM
Do you plan something similar for Azure at one point?