. When I run the command, more or less nothing is done. That means the processing time is about 10secs and the only thing I get is a headline
without any content and afterwards a further headline
Previewing update (appservice-test):
also without any content. A screenshot of the terminal window in VSCode is attached... The behavior accours which each pulumi example code which I tested. A call to
shows the following error text in out.txt:I0801 10:36:55.680367 14836 host.go:486] Error closing 'nodejs' language plugin during shutdown; ignoring: 1 error occurred: TerminateProcess: Access is denied. (see attachment for full ou.txt file) A colleague of mine who works at another site has the identical error behavior. I hope someone of aou can help use - thanks in advance for your support!
pulumi up --logtostderr -v=9 --debug 2> out.txt
for me and paste the results?
PS C:\workspace\azure-ts-appservice> pulumi about CLI Version 3.37.2 Go Version go1.17.12 Go Compiler gc Plugins NAME VERSION azure-native 1.67.0 nodejs unknown Host OS Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Arch x86_64 This project is written in nodejs: executable='C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe' version='v14.16.0' Backend Name LO6-C-000CU URL file://~ User DE\wolfsch6 Organizations Pulumi locates its logs in C:\Users\wolfsch6\AppData\Local\Temp by default warning: Failed to get information about the Pulumi program's plugins: Found C:\workspace\azure-ts-appservice\package-lock.json but not npm: unable to find program: npm.exe warning: Failed to get information about the current stack: No current snapshot PS C:\workspace\azure-ts-appservice>
output mentions that it can’t find
. Does NodeJS start correctly when you run
, any reason it can’t find
on your system?
I can call it in the VSCode terminal (where I also run
) and there it works.
line is what I was after. Pulumi uses a network GRPC protocol to communicate between the language host, the engine and the provider binaries, all locally on your machine. If these network connections, albeit locally, are obstructed, then Pulumi doesn’t work correctly. In your case, the proxy is correctly configured as far as I can see, not to proxy for connections on your own machine
and internal private networks
again => unfortunately without success... (That was just a helpless attempt from my side)
and `HTTPS_PROXY: http://127.0.0.1:3128`which on my computer forward to the authentication proxy (Px.exe) which listens on port 3128. In addition, there is an further proxy entry
in the environment variables. In NO_PROXY the entry 127.0.0.1 is missing on my system, which probably means that the requests for this ip are forwarded to the PX proxy. This is the case for the GRPC communication between the language host and the engine, but the PX proxy has configured an exclusion for 127.0.0.1 and somehow the instances involved cannot handle this in a proper way... I have now added the exclusion "127.0.0.1" to the environment variable
, which probably means that a request to this address will not be forwarded to the PX.exe proxy and everything now works as expected, i.e. by calling the command
I get a preview of all Azure resources that are created during the call. Many thanks again for the fast and good support!